Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yes, I interned. So?

"I hope you didn't work these holidays..?"
"You didn't intern, did you?"
"What?! You actually interned?!"
"Omg, you interned! You're one of them!"

Argh. I interned. Yes.

SO?

I'm much better for the experience, for the letter of appreciation, office paraphernalia, CV value-addition and 5k.
And, what's more? I'll intern next time too.
Ok, maybe, I won't. But, whateve, blah.

1 comment:

Anamika said...

Ma'am. 5k? you got 5k.
I got nothing. I got poop. Did clerical work. N well. Chuck it,

Soooo, you interned?