Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

About A Boy

There is a boy in our class I truly admire. And, respect. I am immensely fond of him; and given the opportunity, I’d like to help him in any which way I can. Not that he needs it, of course. I haven’t had much opportunity to hang out with him, as they say; save for the odd conversation here and there, and a singular three hour movie I had the immense please of watching with him.

Why I like him? Quite complicated, actually. He is the sort of guy everybody likes. Everybody. He is easily one of the most earnest, and heartbreakingly sincere people I have ever come across. He goes all out for what he believes in, is not judgmental and manages to charm you with an innocence I haven’t spotted in a single man here. There is no guile in him;none, whatsoever. He is loud, jolly and everything that epitomizes his culture. At the same time, he knows where to shut up and when; and also speaks when he must. He has his weaknesses, or so he thinks; and he has no issues, whatsoever, in admitting to them. He is highly intelligent, and very smart. If he weren’t so nice, I’d have probably fallen head over heels for him.

I wish I had written a better post in honour of him. He’s so unassuming he will never realize I am talking about him; if he reads this blog at all, that is. What’s more, another classmate has already – and in better words - expressed his admiration for this venerable chap. He is a dude. In every sense of the world. This is one guy, I know for a fact, will go places.

And now I must go back to doing my projects.

5 comments:

faceless_facetiae said...

Quite a change from the usual tone of the blog. Interesting there are people you admire. Thought you were one of the disgruntled and frustrated ppl in class (not that i have any locus). Btw, v curious to knw who the object of ur attention is. how abt a hint?

ps. do u not chk ur mail?

Igirit said...

Of course, I admire people. I only don't blog about them; cus that wouldn't be fun.

I am not disgruntled or frustrated. I am, in fact, just bored.

Check mail.

Anonymous said...

this is sheoran...no doubt about it..and he deserves it...good work!!

Igirit said...

John- :D

Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

A lift off from Bhatia's paean to Sheoran?