Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tribute

Ooooooohhhhh Myyyyyy Gooodddddd
(ear piercing shriek)

I take this opportunity to thank the unprecedented Strong Bong (if you don't believe me, go ask her what her hobbies are) who never, never, fails us when it comes to spicing up the proceedings of a very boring lecture by a very boring Fa(ff)phet.

Think about it, folks.

Who else can plonk herself on the bench and and render this dialogue in her inhumanly shrill voice (what is it with Bongs and teeth-on-the-edge-setting pitch, anyway?):

That dog wanted to kiss my toes, aaaaahhhhhhhh.

Folks here in Law School maybe weird, irritating, mean, and all that yada yada; but you simply have to hand it to them.

Cus they sure are funny.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Igirit said...

Why, so?

Anonymous said...

spelling errors

Anonymous said...

and I take offense to people dissing Sudhir. You lose points for that.

Igirit said...

Spelling errors?
Eugh.
Where?

Anonymous said...

I meant that the comments were removed because of spelling errors.

Igirit said...

Omg, you're a regular lil perfectionist, aren't you?

I did get the comments. They are delivered to my inbox.

The Why, so? was directed at the second comment.

Anonymous said...

the one about getting into trouble? Well, do bearr in mind which place we're in

Igirit said...

I was well aware of that when I started this.

Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech and all that yada yada? Is Blogging in proviso or something? (I've been studying Consti)

Anonymous said...

Reasonable restrictions. On all FR's. Boy, you guys are in major shit with the Consti right? I Love it. Suffer well!

Anonymous said...

who is the strong bong btw?

Igirit said...

Why don't you rename yourself The Sadist?

Igirit said...

Ah, if I could tell, would I call her Strong Bong?

She is, however, one of the most interesting people in class.

Anonymous said...

Im not being sadistic. Ive been through a much, much, much tougher Sudhir Course. So Ive done my time.
The saint sounds so sagely, and wise, and dark and mysterious like.

Igirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

testing.

Anonymous said...

I agree. This is like an Orkut scrapbook. Delete everything. Further contact, if at all, thru phone

Igirit said...

If at all, yes. :D

Later.

Anonymous said...

is the strong bong the original strong one of class...one u dare not get on the wrong side of....btw agree with the squeaky/screechy/shrill voice tag....

Igirit said...

How many Strong Bongs do we have in class, anyway?