Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Lollipop Revolution

Do the Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Rights have a love-hate relationship? I hope they do, because I wrote that in my answer paper.

If I'm not a stud, who is?

6 comments:

Vipul Nanda said...

That's so utterly true, isn't it? Love-hate relationship? Good work. :-)

I can just imagine that, many years from now, in a Bangia for Constitutional Law for something. :-)

Igirit said...

Thank you.

I am going home! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Scarlett... Hope you got all my smses.

Igirit said...

Did. Will mail you. Something terrible has happened.

Anonymous said...

I know. I heard. I read. It's terrible! I hate that place!

Ashi said...

terrible things keeps happening. you are a stud but hardly for this reason