Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm So High

I know I didn't comment on the Rise and Growth of the Mid Law School Party; but frankly, there was no growth. There was just one big rise, an amazing rise, and then it just got better, and better and more better.

I have never been cynical about parties, because come on, what can't a little alcohol and shady music make good? But, this. Man. Although interrupted at frequent intervals to be warned not to share my opinions on the then unfolding events at this blog, the party- no, the partay- was amazingly-fuckingly-singularly brilliant. So much so that I cannot even bring myself to bitch about it. Not even for fun. Imagine that.

Two and a half years into law school, when the crisis is just beginning to set it seems to be the right time to remind ourselves that it's half over (as against, half incomplete). And our Mid Law School Party was a great bang to start the countdown with.

Thank you guys, you all who organised it, in every little way. You all who decided to graciously allow us to partake of the booze (and other substances). And, you all who came.

I must admit, I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Isn't this the first post on this blog with zero bitching? Quite a tribute. And quite a party it must've been then!