Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If you're feeling uncomfortable, please leave.

It seems like it was just yesterday that those goofy idiots called the second years were asking me my claim to fame. I hope my classmates intend to do a better job of making life that much more worse for the new entrees than our seniors did for us. Anybody who asks a junior to find his/her name out will be treated most deservingly in this blog.

Writer's block.

Actually, I'm just lazy. Besides, what am I to do? When was the last time something interesting happened in class, anyway?

My current state of mind.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Goofy idiots called second years". Not a smart thing to say. SERIOUSLY.

You seem unhappy that your lives weren't made hell. I'll be happy to correct that situation post haste.

Hell for the new entrants. You have no idea. Wait and watch.

Igirit said...

You may make life hell for them or you may not. I , frankly, couldn't care less.

I hate Constitutional Law.

X & Y said...

Kudos to you! I personally feel ragging, 'interaction', or whatever one might choose to call it is a pretty jobless thing to do, and I concur wholeheartedly on the matter of the second years being "goofy idiots" (a rather lenient treatment of that joke of a batch, might I add) :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, to each his, sorry cant be sexist now, or her own.

Igirit said...

What, are you Her blue eyed boy?

Igirit said...

Chaitanya -

I concur

Bhavya said...

I almost grew fond of you. Almost. You're right..you did get away lightly. But that's probably cuz you didn't have the guts to act as cocky as you actually are. And we'll correct that situation. Seriously.

Igirit said...

Sigh. And, I was thinking of wrapping this up. Bit behind the times, wouldn't you think?

I'm a happy happy second year now. Well. Almost.