Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sussegado Slumber.

Yes, we have gone off air. Wooohoo.

There is only so much fun we can have. And now we must return to the old ways. And blog to vent out all that pent up frustration. And to think, I am not even one-tenth as frustrated as some others. Oh, I am so naughty.

Anyway, the past one month has been the most amazing I have ever had. Ever. Life has been fenitastic. If you know what I mean. :)

So, because it's only courtesy and all (and because I actually found a net cafe here that isn't filled with balding paedophiles), Welcome Back.



For some special reader(s):
Oh, and by the way, my darling, I couldn't care less why you want to read the blog. Yes, maybe you're bored, maybe you can't think of anything else to do. Frankly, my dear, I couldn't care less. As I see it, either way - for whatever reasons - you want to read it. Justify yourself to yourself. Cus I am the patron saint of base intentions.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. let me clarify. no justification by self involved. "i'm bored" has become, over the years, my way of dealing with life. no belittling of your blog involved. but, of course, you don't care, do you?
my mistake.

Igirit said...

Mal-

You weren't the only one, you know. People can be so insecure. :)

Hope you are having a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

yup..approached by pimps. transvestite encounters.
all in all, a great holiday.
and urs?

Igirit said...

Pimps, and transvestites.

But, ofcourse. Who can? Resist.

I have one such irresistible video of TrampArt with you in it. You must see.

Anonymous said...

ah. again and again you douse my ego in oil and set it aflame.
an insecure tramp.the agony of it all.

Igirit said...

Did you read any Shakespeare lately? Cus everytime I read him, I write like you for a couple of days.

Anonymous said...

i must admit that i have trouble understanding shakespeare.
while this may be completely due to my lesser than average intellect, i nonetheless feel that a standing ovation for you is in order. not many people read shakespeare other than as a part of their curriculum.

Igirit said...

Yes, I'm so cool. Now I am bored and will go and pretend to be a table.

Good night.