Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Monday, March 24, 2008

F*** Book.

Lately, I have become increasingly insecure about this blog. You know how it goes when you see your private counters zooming and comments accumulating, and you think you are famous enough to make it private - infamous, more like it - and then you get a measley few mails. Poor, poor me. So stop reading it off others' accounts and mail me, man.

Okay, so Facebook pisses me off. Not just your average oh-that-is-an-irritating-online- community kind of pisses me off. This is more the let’s-track-Mark-Zuckerberg-right-now-and-make-him-sit-in-LLH’s-class kinds of pisses me off. I mean, this guy was mutliple charged with breaching computer security, violating rules of on internet privacy and intellectual property apart from being accused of cyber stalking. Why isn’t he behind the bars already?

Okay, maybe, I am over-reacting. I really don’t mind Zuckerbeg. He is average looking and besides, how long can you be pissed off with someone who allegedly turned down a $750 billion deal cus he thought he deserved $2 billion. I just wiki-ed him to be cool.

So, it’s really not him. It’s the facebook maniacs that piss me off. I mean, it’s a cool way to stay in touch during holidays, but it should end there, yes? I mean, there are a very very large majority among us – you’d be surprised how magnanimously large it actually is- that believes that if they don’t log on to facebook every morning and enter in that little dialog box right up on top that says -What are you doing right now?- and fill in that “Dick Head is going to pleasure himself”, they will die of morbid uncoolness. And then, proceed to say something equally inconsequential about something that nobody in the entire freaking universe is evenvaguely interested in. If it’s during projects, it’ll be something along the lines of “I am so dead. I haven’t even started”. Well, yeah, maybe you should go get started on it, then. Then, you wouldn’t die. On second thoughts, I’d rather you die. If it's during holidays, as was in Jan- Feb, it will be something way way worse than when college is on. I mean, I know you are in Delhi and I know Delhi is cold; but will you stop telling me how cold it is in Delhi and that you are freezing to death and that you are so thickheaded that your head couldn’t freeze in any case. You chose to go to Delhi, in any case; so shut up and stop telling the world that you’re frozen to death.

Now go away, and get a life and don't be stuck in campus like me- without any semblance whatsoever of a goddamned life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes you a goddamned week to put up a post as boring as that?!

Igirit said...

Well. Yeah. I agree. Sorry.

But, oh, how the mighty EMC have fallen. :P I can see the post forming in my head.