Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Overheard in Law School - II

You know that deep sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when the auto turns to that dirty dusty road to Nagarbhavi? It wasn’t that bad this time. Cus well, if I got to be back and I am supposed to be back, I might as well be back, yes? Actually, whatever.

Moving on to more pertinent issues, read on.
(Overheard somewhere sometime in the First Trimester)
Ragging Begins.
Senior from Kerala: Where are you from?
Stupid Junior: (giggles) I am brought up in Delhi but I am a Mallu.
Senior from Kerala: Don’t say that.
Stupid Junior: (giggles) Why?
Senior from Kerala: Cus its stupid. Say Mal. Mallu is crass and crude and uncool. In law school, we call ourselves Mals. Cus we are cool. Okay?
Stupid Junior: (puzzled) Oh.

See, I am not judgmental and all; but will you blame me if I feel like sniggering everytime I see said cool senior?

No comments: