Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Friday, July 27, 2007

For S E W, if she reads this.

I realise your blog is no more. I wonder if it happened post comments here. I am sorry if this blog brought that about. I also wonder if you have continued blogging elsewhere. I wish to be able to read it, if so. Thank you. :) It has been a pleasure.
Please have read this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it. :)

Igirit said...

Like, you?

Anonymous said...

Like, me!

Igirit said...

Oh. I don't know....

Anonymous said...

Well, it is me. Sans a blogger profile. And now a mere Anon. But me, all the same.

Igirit said...

Thanks for being around. Keep being around. :))

Igirit said...

You don't blog anymore?

Anonymous said...

No. I'm taking a break.