Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nobody's Fault.

I figured that I really should show some form of protest in response to the whole 11 o'clock curfew fiasco. Then again, I also figured that I have better and more important things to do. Like, watching Rajeev Cadambi.
.
Besides, I think it's quite healthy to get knocked about a little. Everybody needs to get a blow or two from a random digga. Atleast once. It's a learning experience. I, for one, can think of several people who could do with such an experience. Can't you?
.
Meanwhile, here I am, doing it because I must :
.
Get Down, JayGo! Get Down!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course it is.

Igirit said...

Neha-
Of course, it is NOT.

Anonymous said...

oh. er. ok.

Anonymous said...

whoever it is, it's heartbreakingly stupid.

Igirit said...

Anony-

heartbreakingly stupid?
Is that supposed to flatterin or what? I like saying or what?.

Shiny Butter Knife said...

4.x

Shiny Butter Knife said...

"...I think it's quite healthy to get knocked about a little. Everybody needs to get a blow or two from a random digga."
LMAO
that's hilarious. i mean, in a good way.

Igirit said...

SBK-
Of course, in a good way. Have you read anything in this blog that ain't meant to be in a good way? Have you gotten blown by a random digga? In a good way?

And, what's 4.x?