Nagarbhavi. Strawberry Fields. Legala. Amma's. Aishwarya Bakery. Rohini. Surya Terrace. Wine Ocean. Projects. EMC. LnD. DisCo. SDGM. Jagannath Iyer. Spiritus. Moot Courts. JayGo. Lizzy. Nandi the Mutt. Sudhir. If any of these sound familiar, we might be friends yet.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Nothing Bright Here.

Let's give P Dot a break. He is trying so hard. And, do not forget. He claims to remember. Everything. Right from our handwriting to our interventions. I agree he is a little weird. I also agree that he refused to use the microphone because he claimed that The speakers are making strange noises. Seeing as how The Couple were nowhere near the speakers, I wonder where the strange noises came from.. Let's give him a break - because he is, after all, a human being; with faults and issues in life. Some of us have bigger issues in life than some others. Like GB. He has I S S U E S, I hear.

Like the first years. Let's give them a break. Let's give everybody a break.

Except Sudhir Krishnaswamy. Let's just break him.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sk stands for...errr... is it difficult to guess the name of the err... mal... and btw the previous ost was to dispel any doubts as to her ownership of the blog.... so kindly acceot her innumerable hints at trying to tell u who she is....

Anonymous said...

Ah well... I suppose it would be better to have issues than to be a coward.

Vipul Nanda said...

Why one or the other, GB?

Heh, I think I'm just going to call you that.

Igirit said...

Anonymice -
F O.

Gautam -
Yes, GB, it IS possible to not have issues and not be a coward. You really should stop taking yourself so seriously. And, the world. And, life. Like some dork said, we don't get out of it alive anyway, do we?

Arawn-
Yes, you please call him that.

Anonymous said...

The point simply being that if I have issues and you are a coward, I'd prefer to be me rather than you despite the fact that I have issues.

You, in turn, need to go to a dictionary and check up the meaning of 'decency.' Or even courage. And yes, that would be a dork who said that. Or do you want me to quote Longfellow at you?

"Life is real, life is earnest
And the grave is not its goal
Dust thou art, to dust returnest
Was not spoken of the soul"

Anonymous said...

hear hear, well atleast about the Sudhir Krishnaswamy bit!

you know you love me
Bzzy

p.s: bizarre though this may sound could 'sk' be a certain teacher?
(NO!)Forget that, scrap that: it couldn't be (right), could it?

Anonymous said...

sk is also very very sexy - the teacher ..
the student is u ,scarlett! u r sexy too ..

Vipul Nanda said...

Since when does EVERYBODY call you sexy? Something I missed?

aandthirtyeights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Igirit said...

Gautam -
Yawn. WhatEVER.

Anonymous 1 -
Huh? Who are you?

Anonymous who thinks I'm sexy -
You are super.

Arawn -
Can I help it? :)

Mami -
I've changed it.:) Considering your suggestion for Arawn.... :D

Vipul Nanda said...

I know you can't. But I can't help wondering why they can't.

Igirit said...

Is that so hard to figure?